We are pleased to share with our patients a new way to access our surgery and additional resources for your health needs, please see our video from Dr John with more information about this on the following link;
Online forms to contact the practice now available via our website – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW9SA1vSOCY&t=2s
As explained in the video, you can access the online consult information by clicking back to our website’s main homepage and clicking on the box on the left hand side of the screen which says ‘Consult with your Doctor online, Online Consult, Healthcare at your fingertips’
COVID vaccine update;
We are still vaccinating patients in the same way as explained in previous update posts below, the two main sites that the practice is involved with are in Turnpike House Medical Centre (the first floor of our Haresfield building) and at St Johns House Medical Centre.
Please note the postcode for St John’s surgery is WR2 5FB – if you are asked to attend an appointment here please make sure you have the new building at this address.
Worcester city practices are currently inviting patients in cohort 6 and cohort 7 of the national roll out groups;
Information as of 02.03.21 taken from above link on gov.uk website
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality – currently being contacted by the practice or the St Peter’s church vaccination site – wait to be contacted
- all those 60 years of age and over- currently being contacted by the practice or the St Peter’s church vaccination site – wait to be contacted
- all those 55 years of age and over- await further updates
- all those 50 years of age and over- await further updates
If you are in cohort 1-5 and have not yet had the vaccine yet then please call us to make an appointment, otherwise we will continue to contact patients when we have appointments available for them so please continue to wait to be called if you are in cohort 6, 7, 8 or 9.
We will endeavour to continue with further updates as the vaccine programme continues as well as general practice updates so please keep checking the website for further information.
Thank you on behalf of all the team at both Haresfield and Kempsey surgeries