Who are Healthwatch Worcestershire?
They are an independent consumer champion – giving the public, patients and users of publicaly financed health and social care services in Worcestershire a voice.
What do Healthwatch Worcestershire do?
- Find out what people think about health and social care services
- Tell services what can be improved – from a patients or service users point of view
- Make sure that local people have a real say in how health and social care services are run
- Hold the NHS and County Council to account
- Visit services and gather views of the people who use them
- “Signpost” people to the right information and advice
- We don’t take up individual complaints – but we do refer you to Onside Advocacy